Securitization Services / Insurance Linked Securities ("ILS")
- We are experienced in the complete spectrum of alternative risk transfer, risk financing, and the growing convergence of reinsurance / insurance and the capital markets.
- Our Wall Street experience - combined with insurance expertise - enables us to determine the potential for risk securitization strategies that will achieve a client's objectives and be marketable in the financial community.
- We effectively blend the skills and reinsurance brokerage expertise within The U.S. RE Group with our Wall Street experience to compare different risk transfer strategies for our clients including the use of catastrophe bonds, sidecars, industry loss warranties (ILWs) and private collateralized / structured transactions to manage or arbitrage risk.
- U.S. RE Securities manages the origination process through conceptual design, indicative pricing, marketing, and completion of the transaction.
- On the distribution side, we offer extensive capital markets coverage of a worldwide investor base. This includes access to a wide variety of investors ranging from traditional institutional investors to the most sophisticated multi-strategy hedge funds and ILS funds.
Click here to contact Greg Nelson for more information.
Copyright 2009 U.S. RE Companies Inc.